In order to use student eBooks inside Schoology, you must first log into HMH on their website. You can log into their website by using this link.
- Once you have logged into HMH, click on the "Discover" tab and select a course
- Now, select a Student eBook or resources
- Open resources
- Copy the URL of the resource
- Now, go to your course in Schoology
- Click on "Add Materials" and choose "File/Link/External"
- Select Link
- Paste the URL of your resources that you copied in step 4 and give it a title
- Click Add
* Note: If clear cookies or restart the computer and get Access Denial, you’ll have to repeat steps 1-5
If, after following the steps above, your eBook doesn't open inside of Schoology, it means that you need to add the material using the "external tool." To use the "external tool," Click on "Add Materials" and choose "File/Link/External Tool." Choose External Tool and then toggle the tool provider to HMH.