In order to use McGraw Hill content in Schoology, you must import the materials to your course. To import McGraw Hill materials into your course...
- Open your course in Schoology
- Click on "Add Materials" and then select "Import from Resources"
- Select "Group" on the left side of this window (the icon has 2 people)
- Now, select "McGraw Hill TCC: For Teachers" under the Group Resources heading
- You will see a list of course folders. Browse to the grade level and content you wish to import into your course
- You may either choose the entire course folder or open the course folder and choose specific content from within that folder to import
- To import, select the checkbox next to the folder you want to import and click the blue "Import" button at the bottom of the window.
*Note that the maximum number of materials you can import at one time is 750
The following courses will open the materials in a separate browser window instead of inside Schoology
- US History and Geography
- World History and Geo Mod Times
- Street Law