Some users have complained that videos in Edgenuity either have no sound at all, or the sound is very distorted and they cannot understand what's being said in the video lesson. Below are some troubleshooting steps you can take to help correct this issue.
Troubleshooting Step 1:
When using the Chrome browser, go to the following link:
chrome://flags/#disable-accelerated-video-decode and disable this setting
Once you have disabled this setting, click on "Restart" in the lower right corner of your browser.
Troubleshooting Step 2:
If the steps above didn't solve the audio issue, move on to the steps outlined below:
1. In the Chrome browser, click in the top right corner, the three vertical dots
2. Go to Settings
3. In the search box, type "Accessibility"
4. Select the option of "Manage Accessibility Features"
5. Scroll down to the section of "Audio and Captions"
6. Disable the option of "Play the same audio through all speakers (Mono Audio)