Quick reference photo and instructional step by step setup video
Cord Description/Reference Photo
- Power Cord: Your dock has a specific power cord (the bigger brick, 90W) that is needed to power the dock.
- Power Button: used to boot or wake up any device connected to the dock. *not visible in photo*
- Light: will let you know if your dock has power and the sleep/awake status of any device connected to the dock.
- USB-C: This is the cord that connects your device to the dock. This cord must be plugged into the port on the side, not the front port.
- Display Cords: These cords connect any external displays such as a monitor, projector or interactive board.
- Ethernet Cord: This cord gives you a hardwired connection to the district internet so your device is not connected via wifi.
- USB Cords: There are 3 USB ports on the back and one on the front of the dock. (keyboards, mice, storage devices, etc...
Step by Step Setup Video