Reset HP Laptop/Tablet
Created by: MELANI GARCIA
Modified on: Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 9:47 AM
- Fully shut down your device (unplug from dock if you have one)
- Remove any external devices such as a tablet cover(keyboard), wireless mouse/keyboard, USB storage device, etc...
- Hold the power button for 45 seconds and then let go of the power button.
- Push the power button once to boot up your device.
- Log into your device. Connect your tablet cover if you have one. Re-dock your device after signing in.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.