Connect Chromebook to WiFi
Created by: MELANI GARCIA
Modified on: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 12:50 PM
Connect to Wifi
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected .Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
- Select the secure Wi-Fi network (your network name will be different than shown below)
- Type the network password.
- Select Connect.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.