Microphone & Headphone Settings on a Chromebook
Created by: MELANI GARCIA
Modified on: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 12:52 PM
Select the correct Output/Input settings when using a Microphone/Headset on a Chromebook.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Log into your Chromebook.
- Plug your headset into the AUX port on the chromebook.
- At the bottom right, click the time.
- Click the arrow next to the Volume adjusting bar.
- You will need to select which output and input devices you want to use, a checkmark is next to the currently selected device.
• Speaker - Chromebook speakers
• Headphone - Headphones or speakers plugged into AUX port
• Microphone (internal) - Chromebook Microphone
• Mic Jack - Microphone located on earbuds/headset
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.