- Unbox the hotspot and plug in the AC-adapter, the screen will show a battery icon indicating it's charging.
- To boot up the hotspot, hold down the power button till you see the word 'Welcome'.
- The screen will look like the image below when the hotspot is ready to connect to:
- Quickly press the power button to scroll through the menu.
One single tap will take you to the next page.
Data usage display
Wi-Fi Name (Your Wi-Fi name will be different than what's pictured)
Wi-i Password (Your password will be different than what's pictured)
- You will need connect your Chromebook/laptop to the Wi-Fi name shown in the menu on your hotspot, type in the Wi-Fi password when prompted.
- When your device is fully connected to the hotspot, the main display on the hotspot will show two arrows pointing up and down, and a Wi-Fi icon with a number next to it. The number next to the Wi-Fi symbol indicates how many devices are connected to the hotspot. IT strongly suggests only connecting devices needed for remote learning.
- Please shut down the hotspot when not in use. Hold down the power button till you see the word 'Goodbye' to shut down the hotspot.
T-Mobile Hotspot - Connection Guide Print
Created by: MELANI GARCIA
Modified on: Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 9:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.